A Semi-Automatic Smile

'One must try to recover memory - it has so many hiding places...'

Sunday, September 10, 2006

You you you oughta know...

My La Salle blog has been picked up for another season...sweet. So you should probably add it to your list of places to stalk me. It's requiredthat I update fairly regularly, so there will be things to read there often. They will probably be superficial and positive.

Mean this one could get very dark very fast. Or obscure. Basically I'll be saying on here what I can't say on there. Must make the University look amazing, you know.

So it's right here - enjoy

2 Comments:

  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Doug said…

    Here's for hoping.

    Thanks :)

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hooray for stalking!!

    <3 megs.

    ps: thanks for being my "main squeeze" last night at ryans. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home