A Semi-Automatic Smile

'One must try to recover memory - it has so many hiding places...'

Monday, August 06, 2007

Things I learned tonight:

~Tickle Me Elmos are inappropriate.

~Bitchy J and Dobby Elijah are perfectly acceptable names for Jewish, moonwalking children.

~A circle and two lines is all you need to draw an astronaut.

~The new Mall Madness sucks, but Dreamphone will never die.

~Jenna Marie only associates with one type of person because I have another version of myself attending American University.

~I couldn't be happier about it.

I laughed until my chest hurt. Or that could be because when Jessie and I hug (over things like having the same random poses or a love for long winded scenarios to supplement life) they get squished because we are the same height.

It's good to know that when I'm not around when J goes to college, I actually still am.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    So yeah, the new Mall Madness DOES suck. But do you know what doesn't suck? Barbie Dream Date. And guess who owns the 80s-tastic version? Yours truly. I might need to bring it to school.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Stylings of a Selective Amnesiac said…

    Selfless Cold Composed.
    Trust me, as wonderful an answer this sounds while driving when you're so unhappy that you burst into tears at hearing Ben Folds almost instructional lyrics... in reality its not so great.
    (back when myspace switched over to allow you an identifying tagline to your profile i used it)
    It's not a good mantra... it just screws up other things.
    <3

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Val said…

    I agree, Tickle Me Elmos are extremely inappropriate. The TMX one is actually scary!

    And Dream Phone will NEVER die. I wish I could find mine. I have the "updated" version which uses a cell phone instead of the big pink phone. I know, not as old-school, but it's all the same besides the phone.

    -Lil Sis

     

Post a Comment

<< Home