A Semi-Automatic Smile

'One must try to recover memory - it has so many hiding places...'

Monday, August 13, 2007

Read Me

New links. Self-centered, so typical. Don't like yours, just say so - I'll try again.

The Eagles played like crap tonight. I will be highly disappointed if the whole season looks like that. I don't think it will though. I would not be disappointed, however, if all males looked like Jeremy Bloom, Kevin Curtis, or Stuart Bradley.

'Smile' is over. I'm only sad about it now as a result of probably the last two days. It took me that long to click with the cast. The cast part was wonderful. Team Swayze. Scorpius the Cat. My dark future. Perfect distancing. Car lines through Wendy's. SWAT teams for ziti. Escape Plan C. Pinwheels to look for meteor showers. The Wooden Feet. - inside jokes I don't mind you not getting. I will miss working with the kids again. I was growing accustomed to being the motherly (read: creepy) elder cast member. So much talent, though my wish for many of you is focus to match it. I brought home three new dresses from set strike. They are ridiculous. I will get at least one wear from each.


Things that should give me perspective don't. Further proof I am dead inside.

I'm reading Wuthering Heights and loving it. Heathcliff and I would have an awesome discussion should we find ourselves lying in a field stargazing. Cynical about my favorite and least favorite topic. When did I stop being unfazedly happy for others? I should work on faking it.

Also, stop checking. Accordingly, stop guessing. Additionally, stop caring one way or another.

But about those links, I hope they don't bother anyone. I didn't mean it.

6 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    You're looking quite fierce in that 2nd picture.

    Also, I feel oddly satisfied with "Watch Me"

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Liz said…

    i like mine <3

    i'm happy you bonded with your kids!!!

    see ya in 3 dayssss!

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    Awww Pammm, cuuuute. I love the link.

    PS- The blog will be el publico again soon. Just needed a break. Ex boyfriends snooping and what not. CREEPY!

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Gwen said…

    godchild,

    i love my link. the other day on the radio here in providence, Sia's Breathe Me came on (which is odd for any radio station) and i immediately thought of you and the final scene of cockaigne.

    miss you lots,
    gwen

     
  • At 1:41 AM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    ... badass? not so much.
    more like alcoholic with bad taste.
    we really do need to see each other and catch up.
    its been far too long, <3.

    "know me" ? works pour moi.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Gwen said…

    i just responded to your comment in my blog; probably should have responded here but i thought of that afterward, oh well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home