A Semi-Automatic Smile

'One must try to recover memory - it has so many hiding places...'

Friday, November 02, 2007

'So kiss me hard - cuz this will be the last time that I let you...'

It's a sad song kind of day.

I have a special playlist for just such an occassion. I also have a sweet song playlist. I never listen to that one.

'You ask me "How?" - it's like "How does your heart beat?" or "Why do you breathe?"'

I'm not stressed. I haven't been particularly stressed all year. No anxious heart beats since late August. I'm unsettled though. I need a constant.

'I am no prince, I am no saint, and if that's what you believe you need you're wrong; you don't need much - you need someone to fall back on.'

It's funny how you can say things to other people that you would never be able to realize on your own. 'Sometimes "great" just isn't enough. Wouldn't it be great if that's all there was to it? There are plenty of awesome guys that I would never consider dating. And plenty of assholes I would. Him being a great guy doesn't mean anything if to you there's still something missing.' I've tried everything. Everything isn't always enough either.

'And it's no one's fault; there's no black and white - only you and me on this endless night. And as the hours run away with another life, oh darling, can't you see it's now or never.'

I'm getting impatient. On multiple planes.

'Oh say you'll miss me one last time - I'll be strong. But whatever you do, please don't get me rescued...because I'm feeling like I might need to be near you.'

I never had the whole 'I'm so alone in the world thing' down. I was more disappointed in that though - being one of the masses. A million people listen to these songs everyday and each relates to them. I don't feel alone. I just feel bad for people.

'Cuz we have spoken everything, everything short of 'I love you' - right where you are from right where I am - somewhere between unsure and a hundred.'

I'm getting impatient.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    I don't know if you know this, but every day, I love you a little bit more. I realize I don't have the parts you require, but if you need a heart to love you, it's right here. <3

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Caitlin said…

    i miss you.
    please come visit me.
    and soon.
    we can wander around my center city neighborhood
    and not pick up anyone because the men folk will be too busy staring at our incredible shoes or something..
    yeah... i dont know where i'm going with this.
    <3.

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Felicia said…

    i'm impatient too. and slightly silly and awkward and
    I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ON SATURDAY :)
    <3

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home